On Monday April 24, 2023, Bachelor students competed in a mega quiz on the theme of cyber threats.
In all, 4 teams competed around 74 questions.
Two Master 1 students were present to comment and arbitrate this duel.
Thank you to our students and the teaching team for this moment of playful learning.
Some quiz questions:
What is Malware?
- A type of exploit used to take control of a system
- Any code created for the purpose of harming a system or stealing data
- A security program to protect data
How are Trojans usually spread?
- By computer viruses
- By malicious programs on websites
- By social engineering
- What is Pegasus?
Spyware developed by NSO Group
- A popular antivirus
- A laptop operating system
SYN flood attack = attack that floods a system with fake data packets
What is crocheting?
- Technique that allows replacing a chip or the memory of an object
- Physical attack aimed at a computer or an object left unattended
- Technique to open a padlock without destroying it + without leaving a mark