An innovative learning concept
Based on modularity, you choose, after a skills assessment, the training modules to work on. You validate them at your own pace during 3 exam sessions per year. At each session, you select the module on which you are ready to be assessed.
With us, companies are waiting for you! "Job matching" sessions are organized so you can find your job with one of our partners.
No more grades
Effective work is collaborative work rather than a race to the top. Here, no grades, the training modules are or are not validated.
A la carte
Why attend a class, if you already master its content? Further to a skills assessment, you choose your training modules. Optimization and efficiency!
Free of charge
Your tuition fees are 100% supported by your sponsor company. Your smile is all you need to join.
3 specialisations to choose from
Designed for students wishing to eventually supervise multidisciplinary teams, this Master program allows you to master the basic skills necessary for your position. Our Master program offers 3 specializations.
• Option 1 : Master IT
Specialty to secure all the elements impacting IT management and all new technologies such as blockchain or artificial intelligence.
To master the concepts and practices of securing IT environments
- IT cybersecurity regulations
- Management of cybersecurity tools
- Cybersecurity of Telecommunications Networks
- Operating systems
- Applications, private and public cloud
IT cybersecurity innovation
To find out about the latest technological innovations in IT cybersecurity
- Blockchain, cloud/edge/on-prem infrastructure
- Virtual/augmented reality
- Quantum Computing
• Option 2 : Master OT
Industrial sector protection for more specific components.
OT technical environments
To learn how an industrial information system works and discover the architectures, networks & protocols used, operating systems and programming languages implemented.
- Principles and standards of architecture
- Equipment vendors and typical architecture by domain
- Industrial networks
- Operating systems
- Remote access and control
- New technologies
To discover the threats and vulnerabilities specific to this environment and master the different principles, techniques and tools to secure industrial information systems
- Threats – actors, techniques…
- Vulnerabilities of industrial systems
- Industrial systems security assessment tools
- Security architecture
- Basic security principles
- Reinforcement/Connection/Monitoring of industrial systems
- Asset inventories
- Network Security
- Managing identities and privileged accounts
- Applying security and antivirus updates
- Detection of anomalies and threats on terminals
- Integrity check
To discover all the themes that make up the cyber governance of an organization
- Leadership and Management
- Strategy and Roadmap
- Organization models
- Information systems security management system
- Performance and security management
- Risk and threat analysis
- Training and awareness
- Cyber insurance
- Purchasing and partner management
- Cyber OT Program Management
OT Operations Security
To identify/implement the key points of success to secure operations on the industrial perimeter.
- Cyber OT organizations and operating models
- Training and awareness
- Cyber OT performance management
- Integration of industrial cybersecurity in projects
Audit and control
Audit and control industrial cybersecurity
- Local assessment/self-assessment
- Architecture security review
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- OT security tools
OT Compliance and Cybersecurity
To understand the impacts of the regulatory framework on industrial cybersecurity
Norms, standards and regulations applicable to the field of industrial cybersecurity in France and internationally
Cybersecurity incident management
To learn the key factors for successful management of industrial cybersecurity incidents
- Security incident response plan
- Disaster recovery plan…
OT cybersecurity innovation
To learn about the latest technological innovations in OT cybersecurity
- Internet of Things – IoT
- Industrial Internet of Things – IIoT
- Cloud, …
• Option 3 : Master SOC
Learning related to management and crisis management and operational security (threat management, detection, containment, etc.)
To understand the organization and mission of the SOC
- Organizational models of the SOC
- Management of skills and resources of the SOC
- Management of relations with governmental entities/Regulations
- Cyber crisis management and associated communication
- Incident response management
The technical environment of the SOC
To master the technical components of the SOC
- Configuration and management of the Security
- Information Event Management tool – SIEM
- Event Log Provisioning and Correlation
- Asset/data/flow management in a SOC
- Vulnerability management
To master the operational management of the SOC
- Integration and maintenance of the company context within the Security Information Event
- Management tool – SIEM
- Creation and management of use cases
- Incident Tracking
- Managing Security Alerts
- Internal and forensic investigations
- Support to operational teams
To coordinate all services and collect third party information sources
- Integration of a Managed Security Service Provider – MSSP
- Management of Computer Emergency Response Team – public CERTs
- Threat Intelligence
To understand and master the different attack and defense techniques and vectors to which an organization may be exposed
- Attack Techniques
- Defense technique
- Organization attack surface
SOC-related cybersecurity innovation
To find out about the latest technological innovations related to SOC
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
Common core curriculum
If you can shape your training courses to fit your needs, some modules remain mandatory for all students, in order to ensure consistency and continuity of education.
Cybersecurity strategy and governance
To understand the geopolitical issues and the threats, the organization and the actors in cybersecurity
- Geopolitics and economic intelligence
- Threat Management, Cybersecurity and
- Strategy/Governance of Organizations
- Audit of information systems and organizations,
- Old technology…
Compliance and cybersecurity
To understand the impacts of the regulatory framework on cybersecurity
Norms, standards and regulations applicable to the field of cybersecurity in France and internationally: defense and security, export control, health and personal data, banking and finance, etc.
To master the key success factors of a cybersecurity organization
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Process
- Human resources and cyber skills
- Cybersecurity investments and budgets
- Purchasing/services/outsourcing and cyber contracts
- Managing cybersecurity performance…
Information systems and cybersecurity
To integrate cybersecurity from the design stage and throughout the life cycle of information systems
- Urbanization and security of information systems
- SecOps and DevSecOps
- Big Data and cybersecurity
- Quality management
- Conduct project
Personal development and communication
To communicate and act effectively, professionally and responsibly
- Technical and Business English
- Ethics and deontology in cybersecurity
Hybrid learning at the service of cybersecurity
Our education model
Modularity and practice are the two pillars of our education model. Practice is carried out in our rooms dedicated to simulation exercises replicating information and industrial systems environments. This notably allows free reproduction of cybersecurity incidents and attacks.
What is a BTU?
The Blended Training Units ensure the modularity of our training courses. A BTU is made up of a set of face-to-face, remote and e-Learning training courses, each representing 20-hour investment time for our learners. It makes it possible to optimize the best of each type of teaching.
Information Technology (IT) - Operational Technology (OT) and Management of Cybersecurity Operations (SOC)
represent the knowledge to be acquired to become an expert in one of our training courses
available and selected by us based on the skills you must acquire
represent what you have acquired at the end of your training program
Open to graduate students 2 years
To enter the first year of our Master program, you must own a graduate degree or equivalent (skills assessment). We provide you with tools and create a place in which, we hope, you enjoy living and attending a demanding training program.
Our Master program validates your years of study. Whatever the specialisation selected, these training modules require strong involvement and full investment.
Examination for admission
An interview based on soft skills and a skills assessment are carried out.
No need to go to the post office or to send us an email. Just click on the “Apply” icon and forward us your application file.
Consult our booklets
Our booklets are access-free. To consult them, we do not ask you for your motives, nor the training program you are interested in, nor even your email address. Just click and download the booklet you want.