A learning concept 100% cybersecruity
Based on the desire to optimize your training course, we define together the training modules to be worked on during your year using a positioning report. You validate at your own pace during 3 exam sessions per year, the defined course modules.
A personalized recruitment to allow you to find your alternation. After studying your profile and assessing your knowledge, we will put you in contact with our business network.
Our training has been designed by experts in cybersecurity and education to boost your employability.
Free to choose
Cybersecurity training that fits your needs. After a positioning assessment, you choose your specialty in order to adapt your training course to your needs and expectations.
Free of charge
Your tuition fees are 100% supported by your sponsor company. Your smile is all you need to join.
4 specialisations to choose from
Designed for students wishing to eventually supervise multidisciplinary teams, this Master program allows you to master the basic skills necessary for your position. Our Master program offers 3 specializations.
• Option 1 : Information Technology (IT)
Specialty to secure all the elements impacting IT management and all new technologies such as blockchain or artificial intelligence.
To master the concepts and practices of securing IT environments
- IT cybersecurity regulations
- Management of cybersecurity tools
- Cybersecurity of Telecommunications Networks
- Operating systems
- Applications, private and public cloud
IT cybersecurity innovation
To find out about the latest technological innovations in IT cybersecurity
- Blockchain, cloud/edge/on-prem infrastructure
- Virtual/augmented reality
- Quantum Computing
• Option 2 : Operational Technology ( OT)
Protection of industrial information systems against current threats.
OT technical environments
To learn how an industrial information system works and discover the architectures, networks & protocols used, operating systems and programming languages implemented.
- Principles and standards of architecture
- Equipment vendors and typical architecture by domain
- Industrial networks
- Operating systems
- Remote access and control
- New technologies
To discover the threats and vulnerabilities specific to this environment and master the different principles, techniques and tools to secure industrial information systems
- Threats – actors, techniques…
- Vulnerabilities of industrial systems
- Industrial systems security assessment tools
- Security architecture
- Basic security principles
- Reinforcement/Connection/Monitoring of industrial systems
- Asset inventories
- Network Security
- Managing identities and privileged accounts
- Applying security and antivirus updates
- Detection of anomalies and threats on terminals
- Integrity check
• Option 3 : Crisis and Incident Management
Learning related to management and crisis management and operational security (threat management, detection, containment, etc.)
To understand the organization and mission of the SOC
- Organizational models of the SOC
- Management of skills and resources of the SOC
- Management of relations with governmental entities/Regulations
- Cyber crisis management and associated communication
- Incident response management
The technical environment of the SOC
To master the technical components of the SOC
- Configuration and management of the Security
- Information Event Management tool – SIEM
- Event Log Provisioning and Correlation
- Asset/data/flow management in a SOC
- Vulnerability management
To master the operational management of the SOC
- Integration and maintenance of the company context within the Security Information Event
- Management tool – SIEM
- Creation and management of use cases
- Incident Tracking
- Managing Security Alerts
- Internal and forensic investigations
- Support to operational teams
To coordinate all services and collect third party information sources
- Integration of a Managed Security Service Provider – MSSP
- Management of Computer Emergency Response Team – public CERTs
- Threat Intelligence
• Option 4 : Risk and Compliance Governance
Given the complexity of the legal obligations imposed on executives and IT administrators, the GRC plays an increasingly important role in ensuring compliance with the new standards.
Information System Security Governance
To understand the extent and nature of data shared between different business functions, both internally and externally.
Structuring of SSI governance (Roles, RACI, Instances)
Definition of policies and adaptation to the regulatory environment
Creation and management of ISS master plans
Urbanization of security processes and procedures
To detect, analyze and control data-related risks.
Risk analysis: Breakdown of threats in IT risk mapping and definition of control plans
Control system: Standardization of the anomaly remediation process; Effectiveness audit of control systems
Continuity: Establishment / consistency of BIAs (impact analysis); Strategy and formalization of PCA / PRA; Conduct of crisis exercises
Compliance Management Know and master the new regulations.
Consistency of applicable policies and standards (PCI-DSS, ISO27k, etc.)
Definition of contractual security frameworks for the provision of services
Consideration of local regulations in the context of projects deployed internationally
Common core curriculum
If you can shape your training courses to fit your needs, some modules remain mandatory for all students, in order to ensure consistency and continuity of education.
Cybersecurity strategy and governance
To understand the geopolitical issues and the threats, the organization and the actors in cybersecurity
- Geopolitics and economic intelligence
- Threat Management, Cybersecurity and
- Strategy/Governance of Organizations
- Audit of information systems and organizations,
- Old technology…
Compliance and cybersecurity
To understand the impacts of the regulatory framework on cybersecurity
Norms, standards and regulations applicable to the field of cybersecurity in France and internationally: defense and security, export control, health and personal data, banking and finance, etc.
To master the key success factors of a cybersecurity organization
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Process
- Human resources and cyber skills
- Cybersecurity investments and budgets
- Purchasing/services/outsourcing and cyber contracts
- Managing cybersecurity performance…
Information systems and cybersecurity
To integrate cybersecurity from the design stage and throughout the life cycle of information systems
- Urbanization and security of information systems
- SecOps and DevSecOps
- Big Data and cybersecurity
- Quality management
- Conduct project
Personal development and communication
To communicate and act effectively, professionally and responsibly
- Technical and Business English
- Ethics and deontology in cybersecurity
Hybrid learning at the service of cybersecurity
During these moments, our students experience their know-how in rooms dedicated to practice after the explanations of the expert. The expert is also present to answer students' questions during the hours dedicated to "pedagogical tutoring".
To support learning, hours of training are provided in e-learning. This mode allows our students to consolidate their practical learning according to their needs and at their own pace. Access to the platform is available at any time and even after graduation.
Information Technology (IT) - Operational Technology (OT) - Crisis and Incident Management - Risk and Compliance Governance
Threat Detection and Management, Regulation, Application Security and many more to become an expert in a field.
Among which, we select in consultation with the student and the educational center those constituting the training course.
Courses over the school year.
Access to the Master Cybersecurity manager
For September 2022 and February 2023 intake, only our 1st year opens its doors. CSB.SCHOOL is committed to supporting all learners regardless of their situation. In order to benefit from the support system and specific arrangements, we invite you to bring an official document attesting to your disability or to take the necessary steps to obtain recognition of your disability. You have a Disability Referent in our school
Our Cybersecurity Manager Masters have 4 specializations “Computer Cybersecurity – IT”, “Industrial Cybersecurity – OT” and “Crisis and Incident Management – SOC” and “Governance, Risks and Compliance – GRC”
The Master 1 is open to students with a Bac+3 or equivalent.
The Master 2 is open to students with a Bac+4 or equivalent.
To be eligible, you must have a Bac+3 or Bac+4 as well as a general culture and/or knowledge of cybersecurity. A good level of English is required to be able, without effort, to follow the various courses/modules provided.
Examination for admission
An interview based on soft skills and a skills assessment are carried out.
Validation of acquired experience
Without a diploma, but with a great professional experience, consider the VAE.
The CSB.SCHOOL supports you in this process.
Please contact us for more information.
No need to go to the post office or to send us an email. Just click on the “Apply” icon and forward us your application file.
Consult our booklets
Our booklets are access-free. To consult them, we do not ask you for your motives, nor the training program you are interested in, nor even your email address. Just click and download the booklet you want.