Industrial cybersecurity: state of the art and vision of possibilities
Tuesday June 13 in Lyon
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (followed by lunch)
On the premises of the CSB School
39, rue de la Cité. 69003 LYON
8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.: Breakfast welcome
- Introduction to the industrial component of the cyber training provided / CSB School
- Presence of Thales in the region: core businesses
- Panorama of industrial threats by the Cert-Ist
- The path to be traveled iteratively for the security of Thales production / vision tools
10:50 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Testimonial and demo
- Testimonial from bioMérieux: genesis and projections in terms of cyber issues
- C-SOC supervision demo in partnership with Nozomi Networks from a Cloud environment
- Followed by a visit to the premises of the CSB School and a lunch on the rooftop.
This event will only be accessible by registration, to register: click HERE.