The post in a nutshell:
As part of an IS security transformation program, the Security Program Director implements a trajectory and a portfolio of security projects according to a target meeting strategic business and IT security objectives as well as increasing cyber threat. It manages all security projects in their various dimensions (technical, organizational, business).
Equivalent title: Security Project Director
- Define a security trajectory that meets strategic business and IT objectives as well as the increase in the cyber threat
- Define and organize the portfolio of cybersecurity projects
- Ensure the deployment of the cybersecurity program and initiatives in all entities while ensuring overall consistency and coordination between these different entities
- Reorient actions to take into account the evolution of cyber threats
- Implement the governance and management of the program necessary for its success
- Monitor schedules, manage the budget for security projects, risks and associated remediation plans
- Ensure reporting to inform the sponsor and management of the progress and coverage of security risks provided by the program
- Formalize explicit and clear dashboards for top management
Our advice: this position is open to women and men. Motivation and the desire to learn are the fundamental qualities for the success of your project. Don’t put a barrier on yourself, you can do it.
- Good knowledge of the organization’s challenges and professions
- Mastery of the fundamentals in the main fields of ISS
- Ability to understand cybersecurity threats
- Knowledge of security technologies and related tools
- Project and project portfolio management
- Team leadership
- Ability to report back to management
- Ability to coordinate many teams
- Ability to appropriate business issues
Description of the profession in the ANSSI directory
The Security Program Director can be an evolution of an IT Program Management profession. He must acquire a solid knowledge of cybersecurity issues and his organization's cybersecurity strategy.
How to access into the job?
Education: Bac + 5 Experience: 5 to 10 years of experience in running programs I
Our Intra-company training
From 2023 the CSB SCHOOL will offer you to train your employees to help them develop their different skills in the cybersecurity field. After a thorough study of the need by our development manager, you will be put in touch with our different pedagogical experts on the identified theme.
Master Cybersecurity manager
This 2-year program allows you to master the basic skills necessary for the position of cybersecurity manager and promote your professional integration. Its cost of €15,000 excluding tax per year is fully covered by our partner companies. CSB.SCHOOL is authorized to train and organize the assessment of the level 7 professional title "Expert in Information Systems" registered with the RNCP under number 17285
The complete career guide
Condimentum lacinia quis vel eros donec ac odio. Nibh cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit libero volutpat. Facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae.
Same field jobs
Our school provides training in 21 cybersecurity jobs, from technical to supervising positions, from IT operations to industrial systems security. Here is the list of jobs you will be trained for by attending one of our training programs.