The post in a nutshell:
The security coordinator provides support for the management of IS security actions on a perimeter of the organization (on an entity or in connection with a theme: for example, coordination of security actions on Cloud environments, coordination of the implementation in accordance with regulations, etc.). It provides support to the operational teams for the implementation of security actions and monitors the action plans.
Equivalent title: Cybersecurity Relay
- Provide support to operational teams in taking into account IS security policies and regulatory requirements
- Participate in the translation of policies into cybersecurity directives on an organizational or technical perimeter
- Participate in the realization of security risk analyzes
- Monitor security action plans
- Monitor vulnerability management, recommendations from audits and security checks, monitor remediation plans
- Participate in the animation of the network of IS security relays
- Conduct operational or permanent IS security checks
- Respond to requests from the various entities of the organization in terms of security Ensure the production of security indicators and dashboards for its scope
- Participate in IS security awareness actions
Our advice: this position is open to women and men. Motivation and the desire to learn are the fundamental qualities for the success of your project. Don’t put a barrier on yourself, you can do it.
- Knowledge of the information system and architecture principles
- Knowledge of security technologies and related tools
- Risk management, cybersecurity policy and ISMS
- Knowledge of security risk analysis methodologies
- Mastery of the fundamentals in the main fields of ISS
- Ability to work in a team
- Pedagogy on cybersecurity topics
Description of the profession in the ANSSI directory
The Security Coordinator provides support to the operational teams for the implementation of security actions and monitors the action plans.
How to access into the job?
Education: Bac + 3, including a specialization related to cybersecurity
Bachelor Cybersecurity specialist
The perfect path for the technical professions of cybersecurity. At your entrance, select your specialty (IT - IT or Industrial - OT) and start the adventure! Gateways exist for people who have already validated training related to the world of cyber or wrongly judged "distant" from the world of cyber
The complete career guide
Condimentum lacinia quis vel eros donec ac odio. Nibh cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit libero volutpat. Facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae.
Same field jobs
Our school provides training in 21 cybersecurity jobs, from technical to supervising positions, from IT operations to industrial systems security. Here is the list of jobs you will be trained for by attending one of our training programs.