The post in a nutshell:
The IS security project manager defines, implements and leads deployment projects for security solutions and tools, in line with the security objectives set by the organization.
Equivalent title: IT Security Project Manager
Definition of the functional content of the security project:
- Define the needs to respond to security issues in line with business issues
- Carry out analyzes of security solutions on the market
- Monitor security products and have knowledge of these products in order to cover risks
- Establish general functional specifications and write specifications for security solutions
- Ensure the follow-up of the call for tenders phases, carry out the evaluation and the choice of solutions, follow the contractualization
- Analyze security risks related to the project, propose security measures if necessary
- Define and supervise the production of prototypes and proofs of concept (POC) and functional tests of the chosen security solution or infrastructure
- Take control of the security solutions studied (functionally and technically) during the study phases (models, etc.)
- Carry out the acceptance of security solutions and assess their compliance with the specifications
- Contribute to the design and integration of the security solutions adopted (including in particular aspects of architecture, identity and access management and contribution to the surveillance and detection strategy) and ensure their follow-up
Our advice: this position is open to women and men. Motivation and the desire to learn are the fundamental qualities for the success of your project. Don’t put a barrier on yourself, you can do it.
- Knowledge of the information system and architecture principles
- Mastery of the fundamentals in the main fields of ISS
- Knowledge of security solutions in the Security of operating systems market
- Network Security and Protocols Project and Project Portfolio Management
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization
Description of the profession in the ANSSI directory
Ability to take into account new project management methods (agile method in particular).
How to access into the job?
Training: Bac +3 to Bac +5, including a specialization in IT Profession accessible from prior experience in IT project management
Bachelor Cybersecurity specialist
The perfect path for the technical professions of cybersecurity. At your entrance, select your specialty (IT - IT or Industrial - OT) and start the adventure! Gateways exist for people who have already validated training related to the world of cyber or wrongly judged "distant" from the world of cyber
Master Cybersecurity manager
This 2-year program allows you to master the basic skills necessary for the position of cybersecurity manager and promote your professional integration. Its cost of €15,000 excluding tax per year is fully covered by our partner companies. CSB.SCHOOL is authorized to train and organize the assessment of the level 7 professional title "Expert in Information Systems" registered with the RNCP under number 17285
The complete career guide
Condimentum lacinia quis vel eros donec ac odio. Nibh cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit libero volutpat. Facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae.
Same field jobs
Our school provides training in 21 cybersecurity jobs, from technical to supervising positions, from IT operations to industrial systems security. Here is the list of jobs you will be trained for by attending one of our training programs.