The post in few words :
The DPO is responsible for ensuring the compliance of the data processing and storage mechanisms of his organization.
Equivalent title: Data Protection Officer
- Map the categories of data to be secured to meet the regulatory and technical requirements of current legislation;
- advise and control all the professions concerned by data protection;
- carry out a permanent technological and regulatory watch;
- raise awareness, train and control the intervention of employees regarding the handling of information deemed to be “sensitive” in the eyes of the law;
- be an intermediary with the CNIL in the context of compliance and audits.
Our advice: this position is open to women and men. Motivation and the desire to learn are the fundamental qualities for the success of your project. Don’t put a barrier on yourself, you can do it.
- Legal knowledge and cyber layer necessary;
- mastery of security guidelines and standards;
- solid knowledge of data and current standards.
- Communication skills;
- sense of dialogue;
The professions seen by ANSSI
By clicking on this link, discover a list of jobs explained by ANSSI.
How to get into the job ?
Education: Bac + 5 with a specialization in cybersecurity. A law degree is a plus for this course.
Are you looking forward to long studies? Is your job goal to quickly lead multidisciplinary teams?
Or do you enjoy life on our campus so much that you want to stay forever?
The 5-year program is made for you.
Our Master program is adapted to professions with supervising responsibilities and addresses specific cybersecurity requirements. It allows you to deepen and refine your knowledge and skills in one of our 3 specialisations: Information Technology (IT), Industrial (OT) or Management of Cybersecurity Operations (SOC).
The complete career guide
Condimentum lacinia quis vel eros donec ac odio. Nibh cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit libero volutpat. Facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae.
Same field jobs
Our school provides training in 21 cybersecurity jobs, from technical to supervising positions, from IT operations to industrial systems security. Here is the list of jobs you will be trained for by attending one of our training programs.